Value Plus Program
The Value Plus Program is a two (2) plus one (1) CareHealth program for any individual. It has a paying period of 2 years with an additional 1 year free coverage, totaling for 3 years of coverage. It has a unique feature of health care benefits plus financial assistance in case of death or disability.
Who Can Avail The Value Plus Program?
To avail this program, prospective Members must be from age 7 years old to 70 years old.
What Are The Options For Value Plus Program?
Members can choose among the three (3) plans that this program offers:
- Five (5) Units with a minimum annual premium of P11, 916
- Ten (10) Units with a minimum annual premium of P22, 402
- Ten (20) Units with a minimum annual premium of P42, 116
What Is The Coverage Of Value Plus Program?
Hospitalization Services and Special Procedures (HSSP)
- Hospitalization Services
- Special Diagnostic and Laboratory Procedures
- Emergency Care
Outpatient Care (OPC)
- Outpatient Services
- Annual Physical Exam
- Preventive Health Care
- Dental Care
- Other Services
Finance Assistance in Case of Death or Disability
- In case of death and before the Member’s 70th birthday, the beneficiary shall be entitled to an amount equivalent to ten percent (10%) of initial or first year Maximum Benefit Limit.
- Accidental Death Incase of death as a result of injury sustained in an accident and death happens within one hundred eighty (180) days and before the 65th birthday of the Member, the beneficiary shall be entitled to an additional ten percent (10%) of initial or first year Maximum Benefit Limit.
- Waiver of installments due to disability until before age 60 years old.
Any PLUS Benefit?
- Six (6) medical or dental consultations per year for one (1) pre-designated dependent.
For more information regarding each program, you can click here to check the contact numbers of your preferred branch.