Paramount Plus Program
The Paramount Plus Program is the newest program of CareHealth Plus. It has a one (1) year coverage of hospitalization services and special procedures. This program also has a financial assistance in case of death or disability.
Who Can Avail The Paramount Plus Program?
To avail this program, prospective Members must be from age 18 years old to 65 years old.
What Are The Options For Paramount Plus Program?
Members can choose among the seven (7) room and board that this program offers:
- Ward: P60,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
- Ward: P70,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
- Semi-Private: P100,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
- Semi-Private: P120,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
- Private: P150,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
- Suite: P200,000 Maximum Benefit Limit
What Is The Coverage Of Paramount Plus Program?
Hospitalization Services and Special Procedures (HSSP)
- Hospitalization Services
- Special Diagnostic and Laboratory Procedures
- Emergency Care
- Annual Physical Exam (APE)
Finance Assistance in Case of Death or Disability
- In case of death and before the Member’s 70th birthday, the beneficiary shall be entitled to an amount equivalent to ten percent (10%) of initial or first year Maximum Benefit Limit.
- In case of death as a result of injury sustained in an accident and death happens within one hundred eighty (180) days and before the 65th birthday of the Member, the beneficiary shall be entitled to additional ten percent (10%) of initial or first year Maximum Benefit Limit.
For more information regarding each program, you can click here to check the contact numbers of your preferred branch.